The Biodaily, a peer-reviewed open access journal for Biotech, invites guest authors to write articles, stories, review for publication in the journal. Before submitting an article, make sure that you follow the instructions given below.
- Manuscripts must be submitted along with covering letter.
- This must include: Information on prior or duplicate publication or submission elsewhere of any part of the work as defined earlier in this document.
- The article should be in MS Doc format and images must be in JPG/PNG format with high resolution graphics.
- The article should not exceed more than 4000 words.
- The article should not contain any plagiarized contents, if any, detected at any step of publication, might lead to the rejection of the article.
The article should be from below areas:
- Biotechnology (Medical/Agriculture/Environmental/Dairy)
- Microbiology & Laboratory Sciences
- Health Sciences (Cancer, Diabetes, Child Birth& more)
- Recent News Coverage
Why submit the article in ‘The Biodaily’ Journal:
- Your articles are seen by thousands of Biotechnology and Life Science professionals across the globe which gives you a better exposure of your career in Science Journalism.
- It’s great experience for your academic applications and provides you with an experience of writing for scientific publications.
- You actually learn a lot of skills to succeed in the professional world.
Please click on below link to submit your article.